Annika & Charel's beautiful winelands wedding was held in Riebeek Kasteel, a small town with big heart. The ceremony and reception was at Het Vlock Kasteel, a gem of venue, overlooking the Riebeek Valley. What a lovely and in-love couple...you can spot these two reaching out to those less fortunate in their spare time.
"When Bon Jovi had a tour in South Africa we went to see the Johannesburg show. When they played their song "Always" I held her close while singing the song I knew that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her."
"My most memorable moment was when Charel surprised me by serenading me in front of all our guests. He even had me print the lyrics of Bonfire Heart by James Blunt in a pretty design on every table and I never suspected a thing! I can get lost in his voice and music so to have that included in our wedding day was very special to me."
- Venue: Het Vlock Casteel, Riebeek Kasteel
- Make-up artist: Kirsten Murphy Rossiter
- Hair Stylist: Kirsten Murphy Rossiter
- Decor: Hestia Wedding Stationery & Annika and her mom
- Florist: Fleur le Cordeur
- Hiring: Classy Hire: Table cloths and serviettes.